Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Its a Lonely V-Dae @ Work =(



Happy V-Dae my frens!

Dont ask me how i spend....coz its not too hard to still find me in office finishing my work...


Yep, its a lonely V-dae...

Didnt wanna go to city alone as well, coz it is kinda lonely and sad to see everyone having their partner, holding hands, walking, having nice dinners. Hmmm...i miss it.

Was looking at this pic again. Yes, it was named "3am" - was drawn and email to me at 3am. Hehe..looks silly but sweet. He cant sleep, and drew this. Really amusing..but...nice.

Hope my frens are spending nice moments with their partners...its so sweet.

For myself...how many lonely v-dae must i passed? When i was here, he was there. When he came back, he juz came back to singapore. And this year, its diff again...

With the person you love, everyday is a v-dae. =)

Okie...i better knock off and crash soon.

Wanted to watch movie so much. I havent been to cineleisure ever since nov.....don dare to go there.... Coz it was our weekend haunt...movies, K, movies..and more K.

I hope you are spending todae well too ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home