Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Saturday, February 11, 2006

My best fren is engaged!!

CONGRATULATIONS MJ!!!

hehe..so happy for you. You are now Mrs Ben!

The last time i met MJ in KL, she was upset over a break up. So am I.

But few months later, she told me she met someone..hehhee. i was so happy for her!!!
Then in Dec, i met her and her bf, now her finace! hehehe =)

Ben is a nice person. You seldom see your babe's bf miggling around her frens, laughing, joking and chatting with her frens as though he knew them ages too. A guy who is himself, and is so comfy with the gf's frens. This kinda guy, is a good catch! hehehe. Can also feel that he dote MJ so much..hehe..always so happy and touching to see them together.

Babes, you found the ONE! hehe...so happy for you. When i read your email describing the whole situation...i feel like crying..hehe..so touching.

well.....do you mind if i share here? hehe..its such a wonderful news not to share..heee

Ben and MJ were at this nice restaurant....when Ben went out to get his guitar and sang "when you said nothing at all" to her. After that i think he said "when you said yes.." (MJ..right? haa)

The wait staff then brought a cake out that says "Will you marry me?" hehee

soooo sweeet.

I juz have a soft spot when a guys sings to me. I'd prolly be "YES!! DO I DO!!!" hahahaa...joking.

oh well....but really..a guy that sings for you...gosh..how sweet it is! hehehe.

Congrats again MJ. HOpe to see you soon, if not perhaps in April, i will go up to have my shopping trip, and we shall catch up!

How's your posting to Singapore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home