Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

arrivederci, my fossile watch ~.~



KO!!! My fav fossile watch KO!

I bought this red fossile watch 2 days before i came back to Singapore for good. Its been almost 3 years...

Im not a watch fanatic (IM A SHOE FANATIC, remember? hee)
so , i naturally dont own losta watches (other than the swatche(s) collection), so......when fossile is down, means...........I DON REALLY have any more watch to wear!! sobsob. I've got my Furla though, nice furla watch that Chiuso bought for me during our first month together....ah..sweet. =)

See the little crack there......sobsob........how to fix........ The batt stopped too, and the seconds hand is moving anti-clockwise......sob..........

Perhaps...gotta buy another watch.....

Arrivederci Fossile.....mauks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home