Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Atarashii Tokei


Yes! I finally bought my new tokei todae..saw this for a long time, and yet din have the heart to buy it coz its about S$450. Ever since my "arrivederci fossile day", i decided to buy it as i have the S$180 Takashimaya voucher anyway.

Suppose to do some work this morning, but ended up watching FULL HOUSE the entire morning and early afternoon. Oohh...hehe..juz love Rain..so cute..haha.

Aniwaes, finally peel myself off the bed and went to shower before going to buy my watch. Saw a Tag Heuer too, S$1600 but there is 20% discount. Not bad bad ne.... But after 'careful' thinking, i decided to buy the Armani watch and leave the Tag heuer till end of the year...hehe

Big headache now....have to finish my work before going to the designer's place tomorow. Definitely have to FA tomorow if not, printing and mailing will be delayed for the preview. Mark picking me up to go there together. I think afternoon need to have lunch with Daniel and Larry to choose the models for the Maritime Fashion, and then perhaps detailed out the plans for the Fashion Show. Tired..tired..... Its been a stressful 2 months... i wish i have someone there for me to complain to, to chill out with...juz to take away the stress and lil upset feeling i have at work....

Awww.... its V-Dae soon too....sux.... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home