Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ettusais Summer Nail Art Workshop

Woke up really early this morning coz we girls are going for the Ettusais Summer Nail Art Workshop hehe. It was really fun!


The workshop covers:

  • How to take care of our nails
  • The important of our nails
  • Various nail problems
  • The right procedure of manicure

I always go to a manicurist, coz (1) i dont have the patience to do it myself (2) i dont trust myself

We had a couple of free gifts for todae's session though:

  • Manicure set
  • Orange stick
  • nail buffer
  • nail file
  • Shiseido hand nourishing cream (THIS IS GREAT STUFF!)

Of coz! On top of all these, we get to do our own manicure and paint our nails. hehe! wanted to do the strawberry one, but so difficult! so i changed - did something totally not-creative. haha!

Aniwaes, here's my "arty-farty work" on my 10s!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home