Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Friday, July 28, 2006

The skiving friday

Another Friday......

Nothing much to do, decides to leave the office earlier.

Chris and me went to Suntec to meet the rest for lunch at the Teochew porridge place

Lunch ends at 1.35 and guess they don have the time to go for the gift fairs - and they headed to Parkroyal hotel to have the next meeting.

So, i decided to 'let myself off for the day' - went to Men's tradition to collect my shirts - but decided,...hmm..maybe i should go cut my fringe first - coz anyway, have to wait for chiuso who will finish at 4pm, at Mount E. So i took the bus to Far East - had my haircut, then roam to Paragon to look at tops, CD, trying to find my quartz but cant find.

So ...bought myself ribena - YIPPIE! the Paragon 7-11 sells that Sparkling ribena, so i was sipping it enjoyingly and roaming more shops - then chiuso text to say he will be done in 15 minutes...and ask me to buy him ribena...Ah! so gotta walk down to 7-11 again. hehehe. Ohh..ribena is nice =)

After that, we walked to the open carpark next to Borders coz chiuso parked there - yeah i din drive todae... hehe, can take chiuso's car =)

so we parked at Aldephi then went to Men's Tradition to pick up my 2 shirts - he altered his 3 shirts - and he made another 2 new ones. VREY NICE!

Wah chiuso.Italiano! Bravo chiuso Bravo.... =)

mine needed to add another little button coz you see, Mi Mi is not too big, neither are they small. ahahah (okie..daniel made my shirt tight la...) so daniel is going to fix a clip button there, if not, my clients will be getting "more than a deal"..shessh.

We will be able to collect our alterations by next tuesday.

after that,we roam around funan, and bought oursleves wireless optic mouse. good bargain. S$20 acer.

Meet Jen, Jiin and Jiin's colleague (also Korean) at Esplanade and we had beers and smallies....we din really have dinner.

Chiuso is sick....so we ended the nite early..about 10ish...then he send me home...

Pray: Chiuso...get wellllll soooooon! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home