Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Chiuso's car! Took his car on yesterday! - SGJ5853L - SGJ, sounds cute!

Latio hatch Titanium Grey , Nice

Ah well, Chiuso mms me this yesterday, can only see the wheel, hehe!

Met Chiuso after work todae, take a lil ride, first female passenger, after Yuni =P ..hahahaha (man, im kiddish)

Helped me pump my tyres- im absolutely scared of bllaoons, tyres- anything that need to be pump up. of coz, while he pumped, i stand stones away. haha

We then went to maccers to have dinner. Pretty last minute coz he thought he was having dinner at home. Initially wanted to drop by his place for dinner, then think about it, since Yuni dont have to cook dinner that night, juz let her have a rest todae.

Gosh....my tummy ache again - so had a pit stop at his place - for me to drop my kids at the pool hehe. Bcoz of my tummy war, we dint go to Home Fix @ Great World

After me hiroshima-ing his W.C., I played with wasabi - miss her so much !! Such a lovely spotty girl. haha

Also spoke to yuni a while - she is going back to indo around sept - sobsob, will miss her, and her cooking. in fact, miss everyyone in the house.

** Saw cecilia todae at office lobby, think chester alighting while ceceilia took the car - prolly...my guess =) Said a quick hi and i drove into the carpark coz i was late!! already 945 cannnnn! Then i realise...darn...i am SO late, and still waive to chester, die liao....hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home