Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WHY!! MUST IT ALWAYS HAPPENED TO ME~~~~

I juz don understand.

Why must it always be me......

Everytime when i washed my car - it will start to rain. @$%^@%$&!#

It happens too often and too coincedental that i felt - it was of no coincedence - might be a curse or something.

When i took the [Fairlady] for servicing, the Tan Chong people were washing it for me, and the moment i drove out of the workshop - it started pouring dinosaurs and elephant.s *GDI!*

Another few times, i brought it to the gas station for shampoo-ing, then moment i drove out - started drizzling.......... $&*$^#^%!

AND TODAE!!!! I finally woke up early so that i can go to the gas station to top up gas and have the car wash (after 3 weeks of procrastinating, my car looks like it came back from rally) - it was washing halfway and it started pouring.

WARRAU EH.....of all days dont rain - then todae i woke up so early to run errands, THEN FRIGGING RAIN!!!

God, do you have anything against me?!

So no choice lor - the [Fairlady] is still.............dirty. *GDI!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home