Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Of ABEC 7 & Ba Loo Ku

I havent been blading since 5 years ago~ nevertheless 2 months ago (before i went to Greece), i went with Jan and BIL to ECPark, renting blades and trying it out.

Hmmm...not bad, i can still blade.

So, i have decided to buy new blades (hmm...yeah, i think i left my blades in sydney? cant find them anymore)

それで、Bought blades todae....and I din realise it was ABEC7 wheels until i have butt-slamming accidents! gosh....too fast for me - not helping as i din blade for ge-zillion years, and im not an expert on wheels - my legs are like all over the place! shhessh.

Jen and Jiin was blading ahead of us, and i was juz happily gliding away with Chiuso in front supervising - coz i cant brake properly. okie..he was nice, to be nice watching over. but i feel bad...haha, he could have enjoyed himself blading fast & furious....


Blade past that marine centre, i wasnt really concentrating on my blading as I was being kaypo, watching people doing cable skiing....and ....CRASH! I slammed my butt sideways onto the ground - i think i hit the metal part of the drain cover.....right in front of chiuso...haiyo...haha.. thats embarrasing.

but it was okie la...fall get up again lor, no big deal, its part of the fun when you blade - juz like skiing, i feel before too, haha


But this fall - it was SO HARD - its bruising black now! yes...black! and threatening explosive looking veins....gosh...

***************************************************

After blading, we had ice cream at maccers, then went to Jiin's house to shower and headed to the viet restaurant downstairs (Oh yes, Jiin is staying above The Pie Factory - Siglap)

After dinner, we went to Video EZ to rent 2 shows to watch - I not stupid 2; Below 8 degrees...

It was great! Jiin's apaprtment is really nice, we had wine, crackers while watching.

Finished 2 movies by 1am, and we left Jiin's place, Chiuso drove back home, then i took over the wheels and drive myself home. hehe

what a fateful nite =)

Awww.....my Ba Loo Ku. haha, look so funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home