Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Four'n Twenty Pies!!!


OOoohhh...If you saw some really bright ripples of light around my head - here's why.


My long awaited love................... four'n twenty Pies!!!! Yeah..you heard right....straight from the Land Down Under. Hmm....i can say "this is the best pie in the southern hemisphere" - as the ozzies always love to stress the word "best in the southern hemisphere" =)

Daniel's fren managed to bring these frozen pies to Singapore while visiting Dan. And Dan is soooo sweeet to give me a pack of it. YUMMY!

Of coz i cant wait....i have to spend time with my piesss! So this afternooon, i carefully unwrap them like manolos blahnik.....and put them in the microwave to defroze and kinda warm up a bit, then pop them in the oven to bake it for another 8 minutes (to perfection) and then squeeze my heinz tomato sauce on top - just like how i eat it every other day in Sydney. Heeeeeeee~~~

Goodness...when they said "Chocolates are better than sex", in my opinion, "Four'n Twenties are far better than sex" no kidding. I still miss the pepper beef one...but these pies are enuff to make me contented. I wonder if this made my body release endorphines? hahahaa

okie...cant wait for tml....will lay my hands on the next pie......

feeling a bit hungry now though~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home