Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Safe in a crazy world


I try to smile my tears away
i try to keep my cool oh but one more door gets in my way

i feel like such a fooltrampled and bitter
my heart just wants to bleed and stop believing in me
it feels like nothing is for certain and that nothing comes for free when they're lowering the curtain to theTheatre of my dreams


I stumble and i crumble and i'm sinking to my knees but you, you cradle me
You keep me flying, You keep me smiling, You keep me safe in a crazy world


You understand me, Embrace my fragility, You keep me safe in a crazy world
And in your arms i find the strength to believe in me again

Noise keeps chasing me
No matter where i go oh and life likes pretending that it's on a tv show
When it's hard to tell what's real From what the world just wants to preach
You are the world i seek

You keep me flying, You keep me smiling, You keep safe in a crazy world
You understand me, Embrace my fragility, You keep me safe in a crazy world
'cause when i'm wrapped up in your arms, Nothing else can touch me

What a wonderful way to recharge, I feel like i can breathe again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home