Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Its the SUN!! Its back!!


After 2 weeks of consecutive wet days, today....i finally saw something bright!!!! It was the sun! back to haunt us, sweat us, burn us. heee

Yeah..personally i love the cold weather. My brains are less fried.

In singapore, there are 4 seasons - dry, wet, wetter, westest.

Oh well, the days of wearing my sydney clothes are over. Sun is out to abuse me again. *pzzzzzzzz* sob~

I cant believe it - it seems the wettest period in my stay in Singapore so far. It has been raining furiously for 2 weeks consecutive with heavy rains NON-STOP for 4 days!!! Holy cow... and yes...it was actually COLD in Singapore!!

Office felt like antartic - with the duct facing me, blowing straight on my neck. BAD....but what to do...

Busy busy in the office again. Late for dinner. Suppose to meet dad and mom at 8pm. But my cutie ass was still stuck to the chair till 8:15, trying to send out my contract. Finally met them at 8:35 @ Chinatown and we went to this authentic north Chinese cuisine place, opened by the very very true-blue china couple. The food was not bad i must say, and quite reasonable. Yummy. After that, dad brought us to this "Tong Soi" place, where i had "Shuit Kap" with steamed egg custard - CHILLED... =) Oiishi da yo!!

Watched Simpsons when i reached home.........now....writing...no more thoughts....getting very slow......and donnoe what i am writing oredi...........gotta go gou-gou-ju coz tomorow still needa wake up for the Kiehl's workshop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home