Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Monday, September 12, 2005

Its again Sundae ~ how depressing

My weekly depression~~

Woke up and just feel like vegetating and reluctant to wash up. Hmm, supposed to be doing my half marathon - and yeah lo! the 2 tortoise gave up. I KNEW IT *angry*

wanna watch movie but chiuso wanna go play golf *angry*
Then say wanna juz nua at home *angry* *very angry*

ahaha....why me easily agitated... must be PMS.

anywayz, also becoz i treasure my weekend; but however, instead of resting or juz vegetating at home ---> which i deem healthy, but boring for me. i would love to be out, yum cha, kofi or juz lepak around - so i don feel that my life is wasted away with juz work and home.

So, finally after my tantrums again, chiuso suggested watching The Longest Yard at 5pm.
Okie lor.

So i booked 3 tix. jen also coming along.

But guessed what - i fell asleep..hehee..woke up at 3ish and rished to shower - and chiuso msg me to meet at Orchard @ 330. WOOOPSIIIE!

Anyways, i managed to reach Taka at about 10 past 4. Jen was looking at those automatic toothbrush - aka the lazy people toothbrush. He is buying for his brother as a bday gift, and another one for his sis. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ------> it cost 100 or 200 bucks for it! he buy 2 somemore~~~~ *rich* huh.....

The show was good - well at least im a adam sandler fan (other than my bruce willis and ben stiller) - i like him. He makes me laugh..hehee

hmmm..chiuso makes me laugh too. He is my defuser when i always unexpectedly blow up. but he always managed to defuse my "bomb" in time before it goes off. Thats something i appreciates about him too...

oh well...

back to my day: After the show, we went to Crystal Jade for dinner. then headed home.

Chiuso also gave me mooncakes from Shanghai.
gonna try it tomorow - looks good.

My plus one - aka summerprecious is so deeply asleep. Accidentally kicked her face (she is sleeping underneath my crossed legs) and she is still sleeping - and snoring.... Goodness......
So i should turned in soon.

Love u
nites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home