Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

YEs - You have heard right!


YES - you heard right, i cant believe I reached home

at 6:15!

Ohh..busy day today, coz we are preparing for the ASMI industry briefing.
Went to Ting Tai Feng for lunch with Dan, Maxie, Cyn & Famous Anthony. After that, went to buy some pastries for the meeting.

Was 5 minutes late to the meeting.... It was wierd! The east coast was pouring as though Typhoon Katrina had paid us a visit. But as soon as we cross to Tanjong Rhu, it was as dry as Sahara!!! talk about the erratic weather nowadays.... or...just that the east side is always "wetter" than other places?

Meeting finally finished at about 5ish, so i decided to go home (and work from home), instead of traveling from Harbourfront back to CHangi, then OT for some hours and go home. So , i took the train from Harbourfront (first time okie....) back home. Hmm...not too bad! quite fast you noe. Was contemplating taking straight bus home, but figure out, its gonna tak 2.5 days to reach home from there. If only can meet chiuso san for ice cream or dinner, coz he stay nearby....
anyway....don disturb him bah

took shower and came online..mmmm..chris, sel and joyce still online from office.

So me just watched some tv, had light dinner, then start to vet the program synopsis...
ohhhh..cant wait for friday to come. Its TGIF again!

Wah sey, cant believe it that i reach home so early...haha

The "plus one" for our empty individual space

Was chatting with Den yesterday nite and we started toking about "space" - individual space. I agree too. BUt i guessed, im not realy a possesive gf bah? *i hope* - cross my fingers

But we do agree that, in our life now, we really hope someone can filled up that space.

Its the truth, to me, i put the person i love in front of myself - but of coz im not blinded by love, im still very much concentrating on my job and my activities. I also donnoe how come i have so much time and energy to do extra stuff...oh well.

But the point is, i am always willing to exchange my individual space for the person i love to fill the space. I am someone who dont really need individual space, coz i don wanna be alone, don wanna just sit and do nothing. really hope someone could just fill my empty place. not just anyone , but that someone. Its important isnt it?

im sure dennis will find the "plus one" to fill his empty space.

And i hope my space will be filled too. No commitment given to me, its okie, coz i have always reserve the place for the someone.

Remember, i am just like the shadow, you wouldnt realised i am always behind you, but if one day you turn back and needed me, you will realised i will always be there.

Hoho, tok too much todae did i? I shall go and finished up my vetting.

Love myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home