Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Saturday~ the singing nite

Went to SHang in the morning to have my hair trimmed and tint. As usual, spent 3.5 hours there. Nearly permed my hair..heee

After that, went to Janice's house to prepare sandwiches for light meal when the gang come over for the wedding discussion. Great! majority of the stuff discussed...

Junbin sent me home later: He quarreled with gf...mmm.. seems a bit that she not too reasonable? But if i am in her shoes, perhaps, insecurity plays a part in quarrels.

Anyway....went home to wash up, changed and then went to Cinesleisure to meet Jen, Chiuso and then Dennis for K session. Was intentionally movies, but then the show doesnt open till October. See.....chiuso blunder again.haha

So K, K, K......we quite restless tooo. Maybe all of us are tired. Chiuso san though tired, sent me home. So here am i after shower, writing blogs again.

tomorow going to comex to see Canon digicam.....hope the price is right, so i can get a new camy and my Panasonic can give to my sis....

Not feeling too goood, mmm..someone spare me a hugz? hahaha....

okie, summer is here again, she can gimme a hug. Hee! hmmm..okok..she jumped on my bed and took over my pillow...AGAIN! urggghhh....thought she could gimme a hug somemore.....urggghh

Still tinking of that empty space. Are we reserving for the old, or inviting the new to stay?
hmmm..how come suddyenly think wierd stuff?? ahaha....im must be really really sleep

NiiiteeZ.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home