Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another week......

Another busy week has passed and I still havent figured out what i wanted. Tsumaranai. Lifeless at work is definitely the culprit to the entire emo state. Project wise was alright, but i began to wonder if this last yr is congruent to my career goals. I have deviate out a year, aspiring to assist a fren in expanding a portfolio of the company, guessed shant comment much, but juz say..it needs 2 hands to clap.

My heart still lies in the exhibition business and I juz have the urge to accept the offers by some companies. There are choices, but i donnoe if this is of the lord. Hmm.. i will explore. I guessed i will feel happy when im in track of my career goal. Maritime business...still the one i love. Clients has been asking when I am coming back to the business. Glad I am not forgotten as yet. haha.

2 am...i am still trying to finish up my emails and project schedule and sending them out. So while waiting for the files to be out, here's a post here at Chub's Sanctuary. Goodness. zac is still singing like a jukebox when I am blogging...its 2 am now baby!! haha. But I must admit. He makes me laugh. haha. okie...now the singing has been substitute by snorings...

Holy Moly Gedolly, my files are yet to be sent completely....only 64% :(

p.s. #%$&#^# i think i am hungry...no..im starving now. Should I wake mr ong up to make me milo? heheee....

p.p.s oh..the snorimgs are rythemic....

p.p.p.s. hmm....i think..i need to drop the kids in the pool...yeeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home