Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moving up the age bracket

Yessss! Auntie me is moving up the age bracket. I am finally Tweeeenty Four =) *nose getting longer?*


It used to be a week of festive celebration. Guess….celebration gets shorter as one gets older and parties get lesser too.


Saturday had been a busy day. Met Joyce @ PS Cafe Dempsey for brunch - it was yummy! - which followed by a spa treat booked for me by Joyce. YIPPIE! I was sooo exhausted, I fell asleep. heee~~~


We went to chill at Holland V before going service with Cindy and Joel. Cindy’s my the other twin who shares the same birthday of me (and many others! Ramesh and twin sister, Tze Yun…all my 19 oct mates) After service, I went over to Trinity for my bible class, then proceeded on to the Barbe party @ Mich’s house - the band arranged it…how sweet is Rufee and Bern….!


It was actually a surprise bdae for me..heee..soooo sweeeeet. Rufee brought out a cake for me and it was such a nice surprise heee. THanks Peeps!


Today, my birthday was spent in the house of God - coz im serving in Toddlers Ministry. Saw my friend’s pressie when i reached home - it was a sweet arrangement in a tin with a plush holding it. hee


More celebration stories and photos later! Im waiting for the party to start …again! =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home