Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

...hold on for the new post.......coming soon~~

Sorry peeps! Have been very sick since I arrived in Singapore and loads of work too. Havent had the time to arrange the pics and update on the Hillsong Conf as well as my homely trip down under.

~Jack has been nagging why i havent mentioned him in the blog!~ okie...soon. hehe. Havent got the time, you see. hee. promise promise =)


Thank you to you peeps who dropped me "get well" messages =) I am getting better. No more reocurring fever. But the bad cough is still lingering around. I prolly only have watever's 1/4 of my lungs left within my rib cage. *cough cough* I am finishing my second course of my medication. Yeeeks. Thanks Peeps! =)


Juz chilling out with my tea and gazing at oThe Rocks

chilling out with my tea and gazing at The Rocks (hmm..i juz woke up la)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home