Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V-Dae =)

Happy Valentine's Day my friends! =)

Those down under, especially the RBBs Jack & Lio: i miss you....

Those going down under...Gene: Im gonna miss you....

Those who MIGHT be going down under...Louisa: Dont go bah......eh...are you still going? 

 

Dont leave the last quarter of RBB alone. hahaha

Those who shuttles between Sg & KL...yes you Roby: we will meet up soon. haha.

For the new couples:  Losta Blessings! =)

and for the rest of my friends..I MISS YOU PEEEPS!!!

HAPPY V-DAE!! LOVE YOU PEEPS!






Its a lonely one this year...but i feel doted by my good friends. Shouldnt ask for more isnt it? =)

moreoever...i am always indulging in my work...haha. OOPS! see...it has only be 2 months and i didnt heed my resolution.  Chubs you are a CHUMP! haha.

 

For the one i always say prayers for...Happy V Day  =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home