Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Chubs awfully sick, grounded (supposedly)

The past week passed really quickly with majority of my time spent in bed.


As usual, chubs being unable to stay still, still went outdoors despite being sick....which of coz worsened my condition.   (Ojiichan oredi chided me say im "huo gai "for going to play golf still)


I am feeling marginally better now, but still feeling shakey...here's my eventful week.


Hmm.realised i bought losta things this week...here's the list:



  • New Golf Shoes to replace the retired pair
  • Replenish my H2O plus, Ettusiais & Laneige stuff
  • Mac Private Sale (okie.....i don need them, but irresistable, so cheap!)
  • Ordered 2 pairs for Nine West Heels - Sexy!!
  • Summer's medication
  • My medication

Yeeee?!  Medication counted?


Anyway, yeah, the first 2 items were bought before i fell really ill. I am very proud of my buy! haha. My new Nike Golf shoes looks nice - coz it doesnt look like the usual golf shoes. I like them as they look really streetwear. 



 Actually, i wanted to get a pair of adidas, but didnt see any nice ladies ones, so i settled for this Nike which was love at first sight =)  Not too pricey as compared to the rest - about S$204+  (oops..realised i pulled the image too much, now it looked imbalance. haha)


Spent a total of S$300+ on H20plus, Ettusiais and Laneige - urghh...everything finish at one go. The sum looks scary when you buy everything at once


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The above concluded my Tuesday's damage


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thursday morning: sent Summer to the vet urgently coz of her sensitive skin (urgghh..this is one part i don like about bringing Mer back to Singapore, the weather is so humid!)  Doc gave her some oral and applied medication...and put a collar around her (looks like a lamp) to prevent her from licking the cream. hehe...she looks like Apollo 15! haha.  These pics were taken at the vet  



 


 



 


The bugs and virus hit me on Thursday and i was really down....but still insisted on finishing the meeting and then woke up 6am on Friday to play golf.  Had a good game though i was sick. Proud of myself. haha.


Okie..not so proud after the game, coz i was already running a temperature and shaking away with embarrasing trails of mucus seeping down my nose..haa..GROSS! I have very bad runny nose.  Chubs hate to see the doctor - but no choice, it was so bad...and the fever leads to me not hearing properly and i couldnt speak much or breathe properly coz my throat was infected badly.  Doc gave me so much medication - i feel like a mixer in Pfizer plant.  Anyways, I am glad the pills made me very very drowsy and i was able to sleep for the rest of the day for almost a good 7 hours.  Woke up to have congee and medication and back to sleep.


Comes Saturday - heee, chubs despite not improving still went ahead with the MAC private sale with Jan. Well..dont wanna miss out you see.  Though i dont really use MAC stuff, but they were too cheap to resist. I bought a face scrub since my Kiehls is finishing soon. Bought also a lip conditioner, 3 lip gloss (one for my sister, one of jess and one for myself) Isnt the color lovely?! hehe. Bought also a shimmering finished powder where you can apply after your make up to have those glitter stuff sparkling up your face   Needless to say, the make up pouch is going at S$15 only! And its my fav color, so i bought it. I will think of what to put in them. heee.  Oh yeah! I also bought a blusher. hee.



After the sale, we went to Nine West to buy my shoes...but ALAS! the only pair they have is not perfect!! hMmpp!  Dont want. So i ordered it, they will somehow find another pair and bring it to the shops. Yippie! =)  DONOT fool around with chubs shoes. hehhee


Saw another pair of blur strappy heels - sooo lady like!! So...i ordered that too.  Jan bought a pair of pumps for work - so good...it was on 50% discount.


Holy Baboon!! the nice oldies brown heels that i bought last year is on sale!! 50%!! TMD....everytime i buy already ..then they go on sale.


Anyway, the shoes do cost a bit, coz the 2 pairs im buying are new and thus not on any sale. Oh well..i do have the Ninewest VIP card, so 10% is better than nothing right?  I am so excited to pick up the shoes on MOnday =)


Couple hours later, my fever really kicked my butt, was feeling totally awful - but still made my way to Mark's farewell party at his apartment at Great World City.  He will be going to Cambodia for the next 2 years. awww....


I was early coz i wanna leave early - no one was there yet, so i helped mark with the laying out of the finger foods, load the ice box with beers and juices, lined the wine up the counter.  He bought all the munchies from Old ChangKee..yuumm! But...i can only eat the fishballs....


Met some of his high school frens, and they are really chatty and fun. I guess the fun had taken over the time, and by then, i already had 3 bottles of beers and 3 fishballs. haha. Hey! the beer works!  My fever was driven down.  Left about 8ish and took a cab home coz didnt wanna drive after my medication which made me drowsy.  And of coz ..needless to say..chubs was CONFIRM KO after running around.....slept in for wat was left of my saturday and also sunday.....


Im still drowsy now..but i guess its time to go bed. Bad throat ....but at least the fever subsided and the cough are getting less intense....


Nite Peeps......Chubs feeling mabok already~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home