Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Monday, July 10, 2006

Its Official.......

It's Official....chubs is under post-worldcup depression~~



Sighh...what to do tonite leh...?

Over the month, while in Athens, Crete, Santorini and Mykonos, we caught almost every match coz we were watching at "sane" hours. Back in Singapore, ESPN, Soccernet, are almost my daily companion in the night.

And yeah..I did my first.....my own betting! haha. Used to chip in with marcus on Accumulator in Sydney's TAB.

For this worldcup, i am using Bet Fair - not too bad! I put in 50 bucks in the account, and it lasted till now! I won some, i lost some - and as yet this morning, after the France vs Italy match, my P/L stands at S$10 profit. Haha, not too much, but at least i can sustain my 50 bucks for the matches, and eventually ended up with S$10 surplus. Haha

*****ITALY - MY CASH COW! *****

Awww man....wad to do tonite? Pathetic huh.....suffering from post-worldcup depression. Haha!

alrity....guess its time to go work now....sheessshh im a slacker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home