Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Germany and Argentina...

30 June 2006

Went shopping after work todae, chiuso bought tie, shirt, pants..etc. Those were not really perfect, but they look okie, and he needed for work anyway....

After the shopping spree, we went to eat our fav Kebangam pork liver mee sua...We had to eat quite fast coz we are meeting Ing Jen at East Coast Park pub to watch soccer!!

Ha! I placed my bet in office juz now before i came out. hehe! Long Live Bet Fair & Soccer net.
My Jing Shen Zhi Ju haha, im pathetic.. =P

We managed to get a parking lot, haha, juz behind Jen's Mini! I always say...i have parking luck =)

We managed to find a seat at the pub, so we ordered our stellas, and then the match commenced very soon.
EXCITING!!! Germany vs Argentina!

I put my eggs on Germany, and of coz i wanted Argentina to Win! So i placed some there too.. Here's my bet: Half Time Argentina, Full Time Germany.

And i wanted to buy draw 90 min, i forgot! coz i was juz to eager to meet chiuso for shopping. hahaha..serves me right!

And if you guys remember, it was a 90 min draw lor.. DARN! I lost all on my match. hahahaha!

Nevermind...my cash cow will bring me more luck - ITALY! =)

We watched till 1ish, and left the place about 2. So sleeeeepy le. Chiuso drove back home, and i took over the wheels and drive myslef home, and...quite dangerously dozing off while driving..tsk tsk. I promise there werent be a next time.

ohh..chiuso, me home le.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home