Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Friday, May 26, 2006

I...........

Yes! Its one of those again. hehehe. And I 'adapt' this from Jiaafei, the supreme leader =)


I AM: horizontally & vertically challenged and has chipmunk cheeks

I WANT: ...to sign up for toning treating, im so flabby (shhhhh).....

I WISH: I could be in Barcelona with my special half..

I HATE: people who look at my feet, i feel wierd and itchy. So STOP LOOKING!

I MISS: the times i had in uni...

I FEAR: ah bui summer leaving me

I HEAR: voice from the stone?! mm.....more like growling from my tummy *yes again?!*

I WONDER: if that 'Wong Lee hom' at Lucas Film will talk to me again. heee!

I REGRET: i don usually regret.....

I AM NOT: fat! the unconverted carbo are juz here for summer holidays...

I SING: ...stunning!...

I CRY: always when watching touching scenes. Yes, even Magdagasca. When the zebra was left out by his friends. Yes! In Ice Age 2 where i thought the Tiger died. BIG TIME!When i watched Full House

I AM NOT ALWAYS: cheery...i have my mood swings too

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: little sand bottles that i collected during my travels

I WRITE: erm........on lucky draws? hahahahahahaha.....

I CONFUSE:..my clients....if you cant convince them, Confuse them, then CON them

I NEED: some personal time....

I SHOULD: go on my holiday soooon! Aegean Sea ...mmmmm.....

I START: biting my nails (only the right) when im nervous, in deep thoughts, thinking seriously.

I FINISH: sparkling ribena reallllllly slowly. Coz its outta stock in Singapore...n im craving for it. when i lay my hands on one....i preserve & ration it........

I LOVE: my earrings and shoes!

I REMEMBER: many things...Good times too. My first date. My first dinner at Rocks Teppanyaki.My first mth anniversary at Doyles.My first surprise bdae celebration @ Churchills.My first trip with you.My first impression of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home