Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Chill out @ Eski

31 March 2006

Met Kelvin earlier for dinner with Eliza, then Jimmy and Tommy join us later. We had dinner at this Korean restaurant couple doors away from Eski, ..........YEEEKS! not nice! hoho, nvm, we are feasting on alcohol later anyway....

We went over to Eski, coz im meeting Elaine at the bar. Elaine owns the chain of Eski, clubs, restuarant, bakery and the Liquid Kitchens...very capable.

Chiuso came as well, its the FIRST time im meeting him after New Year's Party...its been 3 FULL months i didnt see him since Koh Samui....wow...this is like the second time i din see him for sooo long. The first was when i came back to singapore first, and he was still in Sydney....

Oh well...he bought me something nice from HK, the Lan Kuai Fong beer and also contributed to my HRC pins =) Bravo Chiuso...Xia Xia Nong...
(oops, realised we didnt take a pic together)





---> Lan Kwai Fong


Addition to my collection --->




Jen and Jiin also join us a while for drinks...and while they are entertaining themselves, im also entertaining the rest hahaha. Social Butterfly...Geezz!

Mark, Kel and me decided to challenged ourselves..and we went into the ice room for boat race of vodka and tequila shots.....OH MAN!! I Havent done a boat race for SOOOO long! hahaha... *KO*!

I think we bought so many shots till, Mark decided to juz decided to open a bottle of vodka....okie, i vaguely remmeber this coz i was a bit out already! hahaha.

[DAMN! I am still going for a business trip tomorow morning at 7am!!! and i havent pack yet!! haha.. Dont care oredi....Drink!]

I wonder how many rounds i have oredi.......i think eventually i pulled chiuso into it to, to help me tahan the boat race. hahaha. i really cant remember much. The next day, Sean who was also there told me about how i was still like sober, when i was actually KO...so decieving..hahahaha

Elaine reminded me many times, not to walk out of the ice room after being too high - obviously...i forgotten. haha...i walk out, and my head started spinning. Hmm...i havent gotten this drunk since Sydney days!! hahaha.... Chiuso send me home, i think he was a lil gone too, coz i think i remembered feeling him staggering while trying to grab my arm. hahaaha....shhessshh

He sent me up to my apartment, summer was like kinda happy to see him..haha..kept sniffing him and wagging tail. Later, he went home...

I managed to sleep a lil after shower....and woke up at 5am to pack.....still feeling high........

I felt so high all the way till i touch down..........damn. haha


(obviously i wrote this during my business trip...hehe...coz the chill out nite itself, i was so gone already)

Alrighty...here are some fotos we took ----- when we were still sober....hehe..


ARGHH..the photos cant be uploaded here...so im going to do it in another entry :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home