Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ohh..the second day! not bad~~

Its the Second Day!
HoHoHo~~~..see! its my second day - talk about being concientious...hahaa~

Long day at work again but managed to just stay till 9ish - coz got a lil hungry. YEAH~~ i lost to determination again~~lost to hunger. hehe. so decided to head home, bringing the program synopsis back to look thru and pick the interesting ones to published in the event preview.

Hmm..some shows really seems interesting, only if mediacorp buys ALL of them - then it will be a time where "WHO THE HELLS NEEDS CABLE TV ANYWAY" talk about being cheapo...yes, i procrastinate so long to sign up cable tv, because nowadays channel news asia offers not too bad quality of documentries. So o'hail free-to -air tv!!!! hohoho

watching csi now as im writing this, at the same time, looking through the synopses. Oohh..still a bit hungry, thinking of Sydney's JuJu's at Kings Cross. Unforgettable. Sukiyaki has NEVER tasted so goooooood! And hmmm....spent chiuso's bday there in 2002 too! Times flies....

Got a cut from the brochures today while packing them - long slender slit! GOd, so painful....the skin split of coz...looked like when Moses separated the Red Sea. *OUcH*

Another working day - endless work......i wished my feet could type and write, or my lower body could walk to the xerox machine to do the copyings while my upper body stays in my comfy seat finished up my unread emails which was as long as great wall of china.

Oooohh..i think my air conditioning's too cold - coz i started to think more and more about food. Harry's hotdog at Woollomolloo, Suckao at Paddington, thai fried rice at Kingsford chinese, masala chicken with yummy mango chicken and Supreme India....wah...AND my SOY LATTE FROM ESMES! *groooooooooo* --> thats my tummy.

Ah! so late oredi - better finish up my stuff quick....offfff......phewwwwwwwit~

Latez Nitez Hugz myself =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home