Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Monday, April 27, 2009

It was S-Day, Shitenrella had only one shoe....

Indeed! It was a S-Day for me!!! =( Sunday, more like Sh!t day. And definitely gotta to do with the letter "S"


*swears* #%&#&^#%&%^*


*grumble*


so angry




SUNDAY - SABBATH


Ahh..i love sundays, woke up in time for Rachel Ray's then Food 911, then Rachel Ray's travel, showered, prepared my bag for service. Wooohoooo! Going to take a train to church today.


Have to withdraw money for the week's expenses so decided to try out my Citibank ATM card at Khatib Mrt




SHITTY-BANK card-swallowing machine


Happily going to the atm machine hoping to draw out some cash for the week. Slotted the card into the machine and realised something was wrong. How come it doesnt feel like a feeder, when i pushed the card in softly, it went "falling into the slot" like rubbish into rubbish bin. Weird. Dont think machine "take in" card like that, feels like pushing a mail into the mailing box. And ms hair has her bimbo moments too. *grumble* thinking maybe Citibank's atm machines are maybe high-tech machine which prolly scan the card and the card will be dispense out again.


NO LOR!!! Bimbo Hair was waiting for the screen to flash "PLEASE ENTER YOUR PIN NUMBER". That screen didnt happened and that is the time i realised OMG!!! the machine is faulty!!! And you know what?n There are 2 guys (Singhs) who were behind me all the time and their card was also "eaten" by the machine!!! And wat the hell?! They juz stood there looking at me pushing my shittybank card into the shittybank atm machine. @%^%&^%&#&#$%. Warrau eh...they can at least tell me the machine is faulty right!!!


Well, going to be late for service. So i gave up trying to figure out wat the machine was up to. And worse...i couldnt find any contact numbers there so i called any number reflected on the promotional flyers and had my card cancelled, bitched about the stupid machine and request them to send me my shittybank card in 3 days. They heng hor. It's sunday, im going for service, its sabbath, dont wanna get too upset or bitchy with them.


So i rushed up to the platform and catch the train to braddel




Shitenrella and her one Shoe


So, bimbo hair reached braddel station and was walking to the busstop for feeder bus when she realised her shoe felt weird. I looked at it and realised the sole was coming OFFFF!!! Freak Fish. Why must it be NOW?!!!!


It wasnt like crocodile okie...it was like a CLAM!! It opened up sideways and when i lifted my foot it was like hanging on the brim


urghh


FINE. wat else can GO WRONG!!! FINE! So after a little struggle, i decided to take the cab to toa payoh central to save my poor foot. So Shitenrella yanked out the whole sole in the cab and then walked like Fu Hong Xue to the shops. No shops were open yet except those little carts. SPOTTED one that sell cheap shoes. S$8!!! Im so buying it. Thank God it wasnt too ugly. It was a bronze covered flats with a girly bow in front. Bought it, wore it, and threw the old pair straightaway. Caught a cab and went back to church. Cool. I did all these in 10 minutes, from braddel to toa payoh to buying that shoe to taking cab back to church.




Service & Sermon (The SALT & Light)


Finally, there is at least an "S" that made me happy. Service.


Naturally I missed out worship totally coz of all that frenzy that happened in the last hour.


Today's sermon was great. "I'm the Salt and light" Fantastic. Talking about us being the salt, giving flavour aka being the people who demonstrates God's glory to the people around us, etc. After Service, went to the market to have lunch with Sarah and some small chat before she has to attend the Chiangmai mission trip briefing. So i took the train again heading to Grumpy's. yippie!! At least something happy. It was going to rain, so Grumpy came to the train stn to pick me.




Stupidity


Just as I thought my sh!tty day was over................bimbo hair tripped in the bathroom and my big toe was smashed into divider for the shower room. Bimbo Hair ended up with bruised big toe and a crack in my nail.


duhz...


Painful of coz. Grumpy laughed at me. Hmmp.


Okie...not ended yet okie...........then i tried to keep the laundry into Grumpy's wardrobe. As i opened the wardrobe door, COLLISION HAPPENED. the door had a big brush with my pinky toe. SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB


WAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!


cry




SAME FOOT ALL THE WHILE


The best part was today's saga revolved around my RIGHT FOOOT!!! The shoe on the right foot retired...then i hit my right toe in the bathroom, then clipped my right pinky toe against the wardrobe.


I tell you. ENUFF is ENUFF. sobsobsobsobsobsosbsobsobsob.




OH...and in mandarin we call it: "S" is FOR "SUAY"



Let me try to end this blog with a happy "S" then.



Grumpy was very "SWEEET" today.


Sweet. Cool.





~chubs still sian~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home