Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Start of the End, The end of the Start (Life after RX)

Hmm...chim right~~~~~~~hehe ^^

Well it was true, wasnt it? From Last Wed:
  • The Start of the End (ending RX life | harlow vegetating week)
  • The End of the Start (ending the start of my vegetating week | byebye freedom)
  • The Beginning of the another Start (new working life, HARLOW Japan!)
So the workaholic filled up the first day as an ex-RXian by packing 4 appointments on Thursday. hehe! Yep, i fixed all my appointments - friends, agents etc that i was supposed to meet since last year. So i parked myself in Bugis Junction since noon to meet:
  • Lunch with Jamie @ Bugis Junction, then Kofi @ TCC
  • Parked myself there....meeting JL @ TCC (yar....) to go through my debits-credits
  • Still there....i met Maxie at Intercontinental Hotel for coffee and some pastry
  • Finally moved away from BJ, i met Larry & Jas for dinner and drinks
Phew! See...i dont get depress from not working today...hehe!
Friday was more of a rushing schedule. Took Latioghini for the usual servicing and polishing then took a bus to King Albert to buy some groceries to Jan's house. She was on MC for 4 days and had to be bed-rested and so..im playing maria for these 2 days.

Lunch was hilarious. I made Tonjiru soup (yummm!) and Yaki Ramen (fried noodies). It was suppose to be juz soyu taste but it ended up like black pepper pork noodies coz.....i had some mishap with the black pepper shaker. hee! I forgotten that the bottle was a "flipped cover". Instead, i unscrew the cap and shook 2 BIG shakes of pepper into the pan - and yes - as much as 4 TABLESPOON of black pepper dunked into the pan like Ian Thorpe start his swimming comps. So you can imagine, the lunch menu changed instantaneously.

Dinner wasnt too bad either. hehe! I had to give Max's dinner @ Au Petit Salut a miss coz im staying @ Jan's.

Soon, it's Monday and i am already suffering from the absence of my colleagues around me, my daily work etc. So i decided to juz date mom for a beauty afternoon. She went for a spa session while i did my pedi. Gotta look good before i leave for Japan. hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home