Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Thursday, April 03, 2008

It has been a year

It has been a year since Andrew left. A day where the nation gained a hero and we lost our cousin (past blog: click here)

Tomorrow, grams and the family is doing a prayer session for him and grandpa, so i will be there as well. (oh yar...now andrew and grandpa are neighbors )

I wonder if anyone brought potato chips tml....drew liked them. hoho.

Grams still missed him
lots, sometimes we caught her crying. haiz...what to do. they were so close to each other. And Andrew will nag us to visit grams more often, at least what he said to me sticks to my head like sticky pudding. So i did, over CNY, my parents & I took grams for a short retreat - KL, Malacca, Genting. She laughed alot during the trip, im glad. but...i have to play clown lor. hahaha. That made me realised, i still havent posted the trip's piccies in the blog. oh....soon ...soon.


So, yeah, 1 year had just passed.......


I still kept the newspaper clippings on drew's accident. To look at it just made me sad again.... Those were the times when we worked in Hoshigaoka when we were 15 years old. It was fun. We had fun working together, buying maccers for lunch and sneaking to the kitchen and fool around with the rest of our frens.

Drew, we definitely miss you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home