Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

ET off the Holter wires! =)

ET goes home…..

Yes! Chubs’ unwired! The wires are gone…chubs' ET no more!

Was at the hospital yesterday to fix on the holter device which monitors my 24-hour heart rate.

All the wires were so long that they need to coil it around and secure it with tapes on me. The holter device resembles a relatively smaller i-phone. Hmm..cool.

Not too cool after I saw I gotta wear a whatever looks like a luggage belt around my waist to secure the holter device.

Holy Moly Gedolly! I looked like ET and worse…………I looked like thou-shall-not-be-named. Well…just….a lil …..taliban-nesque. Had to wear my jumper over so I don look like an extremist.


Yeah peeps, for entertainment value, I am going to share these photos which I WOULDN’T even do so for the exchange of a wardrobe full of Malono Blahniks!! *bimbo* but seriously unsightly, un-glam and hmm…juz yeeeks.

yep...looks funny isnt it? and i wore my mr happy t-shirt there. hee. And yes......i toldcha it was ALL over me!


ET goooesssss homeeeeee *point* *point*


It was uncomfy with all the tapes around me – it was itchy, obstructive and unsightly.

Had to bear with it till this morning where I had to go back to the heart centre and had all these removed.

Yippies! No wires no more! =) But, Harlow rashes….

After the staff removed all the sticky beeky things off me, I was like….. “err….thanks, give me a moment……..” and I was scratching my chest with a BIG smile on my face. Hahahaha~~~ yeah sounds really gross…but the rashes were really itchy and now…I still have the bumpy little fellows on my chest and tummy. =(

After I left the hospital, I was a little hungry so I bought my fav parmesan-oregano baked chix breast sandwich from Subway. Yumm..i had never tried other combi from Subway before. Since day one, I stuck faithfully to juz parmesan-oregano chix breast hee. It’s difficult to kick this addiction since Sydney days. Hehe!


Oh oh oh….gotta figure out how to soother the rashes before I leave singgas! Hee!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger chubs said…

    oh darn..i still didnt explain why i had to be talibanised by the doctors...

    I had bad heart palpitation problems and hypertensions so i guess the doctors were juz making a big fuss out of it =(

    peeps..im okie. im not some sickies, juz that i get overly excited too easily. haaa~~~ well...chubs is always like that haha.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger JeS said…

    You're too stressed from work la!

    Try the subway coldcut trio, my favourite!

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger chubs said…

    haha...thats what my doc say!

    he said...he found a cure. so i asked him what was that - he said "quit the job"

    hahahaha~~~

    Coldcut trio...mmm..sounds good and healthy! alrity will try it! =)

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Wondering Wanderer said…

    Good to know you are well. :)

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger chubs said…

    thx zac! =)

    wei..when are you dropping over singgas?

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Wondering Wanderer said…

    Not this year I guess, just met up with Jack on Fri, Chelvie's 30th. Ken's back as well.

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger chubs said…

    Ah yes...!
    If you are dropping by singgas, call me! don wanna juz chanced upon you. like the other time in zouk. hahaha..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home