Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

病気だったん。。。MC の日

sick, sick, sick

2 days of sleeping hoping I will feel better, but instead of feeling better, i felt even more tired.....

I guessed i just cant stay home despite being sick, the more i rest, the more bored i felt .hee.

Anyway, went to see the doctor again today as the doc i saw at the office building yesterday was quite useless, the doc at the office building was more eager to write me a medical leave cert rather than giving me the right medication. He only gave me anti-inflammatory pills...THAT WAS it!

So i had to see Dr Roy this morning to get medication for the phlegm, runny nose, sore throat, cough and all other flu symptoms to treat chubs who looks like Rudolf now.

Felt so hungry after my sleep in the afternoon, i ate what's left in the krispy kreme box. hee. Boy I missed it!! From States to Australia - my last kripsy kreme treat was 2 years plus ago

RP bought some from Melbourne, but i left it at Unc Angelo's place and forgotten to bring it back =( anyway, Reg juz came back from HK and bought us a couple..yay! Thumbs up, Reg! =)

So i heated it up, as advised by chef RP - and yeah, it tasted almost fresh from the krispy kreme oven. hehe. I had the plain honey glazed one on monday, couldnt wait. Had it for brekkie at work together with the coffee that RP bought me from Melbourne. Thanks Baby!

And yes, so i finally ate the strawberry one this afternoon. Wasnt a fan of strawberry stuff, unless it is the fruit itself. But this....this was divine...

Okie, the oven heat was a lil high, hehe, so i kinda charred the top. Oops! But i still love it

The sick cat is now returning to bed.....nite everyone, i cant wait to go back office. I cant stand it to be lying around at home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home