Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spidey Spidey

Finally, its TGIF again. It has been a terribly busy and stressful month, and it was time to take break from work before the extra workload from UNSW starts.

Was a hectic day and i only managed to send out my appointments for 2 country pavilions for Noshipping, which i will be attending in Oslo in a couple weeks' time. Haiz....

Anyway...almost forgotten the time coz i was too immensed in my work and realised im going to be late for Spidey.



Met KH at the theater. He was earlier than our meeting time coz his program finished earlier.

Hmmm..Spidey 3 was more of love story then action and i thought it was kinda long. We went in at 940, and it didnt end till 1210. My back was aching, and my butt hurts. haha.

On the whole, i wouldnt say it was a terrible show, but i must say it was draggier than the first 2.

Spawn was cool, i must say, hee. And it was the first time i saw the cheeky side of Peter Parker.

Love, friendship - that was the theme of this sequel, in my opinion.


Right. So, after the movie, KH took a cab home and i went to get my car. I parked my car head to curb coz it was the first lot when i entered the gantry, so head to curb was the easiest. I sat in the car, and this is 1220midnite k, and flipping thru my CD case to get my Metallica & Symphony CD.

Got it.

I lifted my head, on my headlight...................and i saw something at the corner of my eye!! There was a little girl about 7 years old, standing at the corner of my car staring at me! She was moti0nless...and juz stare straight into my eye. I WAS FREAKED OUT!

After what i thought was eternal.....i heard a mom calling out and checked my rear mirror. There is a small family that walked pass my car. The lil girl then hopped away.

PHEW!! I thought she wasnt human!! And....what onm earth was she doing??? How come she was standing near my bonnet??? urgghhh.......

Told Jan about this....and she said...hmm..maybe the the WHOLE family was supernatural

"........."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home