Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Pigging Out!


Woke up late todae! So Shiok! hehe. For once in so many months, i finally can sleep all i can and wake up at 10am =)

Getting ready to pick Jan to go to Merchant Court hotel for the Estee Lauder Sale. Cynthia has given me 2 tics for the sales. hehe. Mummy now , is the marketing manager for La Mer.

Oh well, drove there...and my soul almost got shocked out of me! The Q is so long...HUH! Oh, so its like public sale with private tics? okok, better not complain, coz many good lobangs inside. hehe. Have to brave the crowd of crazy girls who were pushing around me...one even practically lie on my back to get the lip gloss.....URGGHH!! That urgent mah?? Sigh.. cannot complain....move on to choose my stuff....and my toes kept getting stepped on. Sobsob, wah...sale also not easy...i think im not a season shopper. sob...

Nevertheless...SO HAPPY!! I bought many things, for myself and Meijin as well. Too bad, the blusher that Joyce wants - no more oredi... =(

I bought more Bobbi Brown Stuff...and for some items, i bought more than 2 coz maybe my frens might want it. I bought a Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss for Meijin too. hehe. It was really really cheap tho. The toner and moisturiser from Bobbi Brown's retail price is ab
out S$83, S$90 ish, but todae i only paid S$20 each . hehe..Good deal bah? Cant stop smiling here. Many other items are all S$15 to S$20!

Here's a snap shot of my damages today:


After victory at war - we drove to Taka to have lunch...
Yummmmmmyyyy!

We had Pepper Lunch Special, hehe.. Very very Yuummmmy! If you guys havent tried it, you should! Its at Basement 2 (i think) of Ngee Ann City, just opposite Moss Burger. it has this plasma screen outside the restaurant that shows you their menu, and how you should eat them..etc. It even Orchestrate the "Ssszzzzzssss" Sizzling sound to entice you. hehehe. I always succumbed to it! Here's a snapshot:

Yummy! Hamburger Steak Afternoon Special!







Here's my ratings:
***** 5 Stars being best!

Service Level: ***** (Quick and Polite Staff!)
Yummy Level: **** (Tender and Sweeet Meat! Bak Bak!)
Waiting Time: **** (Quick Q and Service, not much waiting time)
How you smell: * (pls refer to warning below)

Warnings! :
If you are going for a date after Pepper Lunch, pls bring along your Eau Parfumme!

Ah Bil came to join us and we juz KLKK around (KLKK -> Kia Lai Kia Ke).

Huiping came to meet us later at Paragon Coffee Club where we had dinner and me--> My Fondue!! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home