Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Monday, January 18, 2010

The dream that made the rose of rosebery cry

All these years after leaving Sydney, I miss the times spent with my RBBs. I believe throughout these 7 years, I have endless blog entries about them. My best friends, my best brothers, my family in Kimberly. The people who were there when I was at my lowest, and also the people who were there when I am at my happiest. They are both my punching bags and my helium. I was so used to having dinner together every night that I remembered feeling insecure and odd when there was a night that I agreed to have dinner with the guy who asked me out on a date. hehe.

So this fateful saturday - 16 Jan 2010 - was the day all the memories came rushing back like niagara falls. In the dream, it seemed like another day we spent together , preparing for dinner. All of us still looked the same in the dresm - yes, Jack, we were young and cute - It was like as though it was co-shared by Lio and Louisa. It was a gorgeous house, 4 storeys high, sea facing with a HUGE garden! ...read more here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home