Chubs' Sanctuary

チャビーの物語 把握今天的美,因为它是明天美好的回忆 =)

Friday, September 29, 2006

So much for keeping my words on going on a hiatus..

Decided that i should write again..gomen ne.


I still needed my own space - here.

... and chubs shall, continue to write on this beautiful comfortable evening. Lurve this weather... a nice 17degrees C, people walking their dogs...and me, watching them strolling pass my window as i write. Alter Wall, has never felt so good all these times. Finally todae - when i have time to breathe a lil, and stay in to write after being crazily busy for so long.

Meeting Kathrin and John for dinner later at Rive Bistro. Gonna be a great nite, fine dining and enjoying our nice wine.

Tried Austrian wine 2days ago - and din realise Austrian make really nice wine! It was so easy to drink - and i thought i may wanna send one back to Jan, hehe.

Aww...its Friday - and i juz thought of Gene...the drinking mate. haha! He must be drunk by now. He sms me yesterday - and oh well gene...you cant beat me here! haha, im having more fun than you in sausage land. haha.

Ah! gotta run..church bells ringing! gotta be 8 soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home